Skip to content
- If you have come to one of our practices and feel it’s time to start competing, go to the DockDogs website at www.dockdogs.com. Once you log in go to the Events page, select the event from the calendar and click on the REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT link. Anyone can participate in an event. You do not need to be a member to compete. Online registration guarantees a spot in the wave.
- There are a limited number of onsite registrations available on a first come basis. All spots open and are available for registration on the first morning of the event.
- Registration is open one hour before the first event of the day unless otherwise stated on www.dockdogs.com
- Anyone 16 or younger must have an adult with them to sign the Minor Waiver
- Please bring payment (cash or check) with you when you check in and sign the waiver.
- If you are attending a multi-day event, PLEASE KEEP THE WRISTBAND. There is no need to check in at any other time until the Final Bubble is posted.